What is our hope for an Agape Christi graduate?
A school’s Portrait of a Graduate enumerates the characteristics that a comprehensive education aims to inculcate in an alumnus. As education encompasses not only textbook lessons, but formation of habits and training of affections, the Portrait should be holistic-not just academic-in scope. The Portrait should be both aspirational in nature and recognizable in the alumni of the school.
We aim to graduate young men and women who are:
- Guided principally by the love of Christ and the Holy Scriptures.
- Disciplined and diligent in the long, hard work of a life well-lived.
- Grounded in joy, trusting God’s perfect plans in every circumstance.
- Bold in spreading the good news of God’s grace to the world.
- Rational and persuasive in advancing ideas that effect righteous change.
- Growing in wisdom, with a sanctified curiosity and respect for the richness of their heritage.
- Lovers of beauty, eschewing vanity and creating glorious works with the power to transform culture.
- Faithful and influential leaders in their families, churches, workplaces, and communities.
We understand that an education cannot guarantee faithfulness. We are desperately needful of God’s grace and favor to change hearts and awaken students to Truth, Goodness, and Beauty; all of which are only fully found in Him.