Friday, May 30
If you are wrestling with whether it is worth it to send your child to a school that teaches from a biblical worldview, please join us for Movie Night. Bring an open mind and your questions, and we’ll bring the movie and refreshments!
We will be watching IndoctriNation, following along as filmmaker Colin Gunn and his family travel across America in an old yellow school bus, asking:
- Who established the American Public Schools system?
- Are my kids physically and morally safe in the schools?
- Are the public schools religiously neutral?
- Shouldn’t Christian kids be “salt and light” in the public schools?
- Can the public school system be fixed or redeemed?
Featuring compelling interviews with teachers, administrators, parents, and other whistleblowers, this film is part documentary, part testimonial, and totally captivating.
A brief discussion afterward will allow you to digest the messages presented and ask the tough questions you have been pondering.
While adults watch IndoctriNation, a showing of a classic kids’ movie will be provided for children age 3 and up. (Childcare is not available for infants and toddlers at this event.) Please note, due to the sensitive nature of some of the topics discussed, IndoctriNation is not recommended for children under 13.
RSVP’s are appreciated but not required.