Agape Christi offers need-based grants, as funds are available, to make tuition affordable for more families. We use a third-party organization to help us accurately and fairly assess a family’s ability to pay and, after review, we award grants accordingly. Confidential Financial Services (CFS) has been supporting Christian families for over 20 years. They understand the importance of you providing your child with a Christian education, which is why we are glad to partner with them in this, their area of expertise.
Their application includes a $40 fee. They will request financial information from you that primarily consists of income, expenses, assets, and debts. CFS uses that information to calculate an “ability to pay” amount and sends us a summary report. Once received, we will reach out to you to discuss the results.
Our goal is to make this wonderful education available to everyone possible. Therefore, our process then includes a review of your financial plan for improving financial health and gradually reducing grant reliance in future years. Your plan can be crafted by working with a financial counselor, a pastor, or with a member of our Board. Our meeting can also address ways you could possibly provide non-monetary contributions to the school in exchange for grant funds, as we are always delighted to have (and need) helping hands in a variety of areas.
To apply for tuition assistance for the upcoming school year, here is an outline of the steps you will need to fill out your confidential financial application through CFS. The school code is 88392. Follow the directions below:
- Please go to www.cfslogin.com to access your confidential financial application.
- For first time applicants, select “Create a new account” to create your own unique username and password.
- Select “Apply for tuition assistance” when you have entered the system.
- Pay the $40 application fee via PayPal when prompted by the system.
- Fill out and submit the CFS application
- Check your e-mail for documentation that CFS will need to verify your application which may include your:
- 4 most recent check stubs
- Most recent tax return
- Other relevant financial documents
To send your information via e-mail, send it to [email protected] or by fax at 719-687-0705. If there are any other items needed by CFS, you will get an e-mail telling you what else is needed. Also, please do not submit a paper application when applying.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Board Treasurer Chad Miller at [email protected]